Friday, September 5, 2014
Nothing exciting going on.
I'm sure that heading made you want to read this post but haven't done too much exciting in the last couple of days. Recovering from sun burn, watching the Packers and taking care of Aaron. Kim has a cold now. She must have picked it up sitting in the pediatrician's office. The crew went and had pizza last night while I took care of Aaron. The pizza was really good. Then today they went to a park that was supposed to be having a fund raiser for dogs, but nothing was going on. They are having a big fishing tournament and so we are going to go down to the dock and watch them bring in the fish tonight to see who wins. Now we're all just relaxing. Sarah and I will be leaving in 2 days. Wish the the whole group was going to be able to come too. We've had a good trip, but I really can't wait to get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment